We have covered the Honduras situation for months now, and will continue to cover the situation, and to encourage freedom, love of Constitution, and hatred of communism, as the people of Honduras proudly did in late June of this year.
Just a few months ago, a small Nation in Latin America, Honduras, did something that few Nations have ever done in the history of the earth, they stood for liberty against tyranny, they threw out a dictator, and restored Constitution government. However, what is the reward of such noteworthy actions, Honduras has been shunned by the entire world, and their actions have actually been condemned by Nations that claim to love democracy & freedom, when the dictator wannabe in Honduras was attempting to do away with both.
Barack Obama & his administration have 100% been working against the freedom fighters in Honduras, those that stood up for their Constitution, and threw out the communist dictator wannabe, however, how many Congressman & Senators have stood with Honduras over these past several months?
From research :
Senator Jim DeMint.
Congressman Mike Pence.
Congressman Dana Rohrabacher (who wrote a damn fine article on the situation on September 11th) , – http://thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog/foreign-policy/58291-support-democracy-in-honduras-rep-dana-rohrabacher
Congressman Connie Mack (who has introduced a Resolution in support of Honduras, which has 46 Republican co-sponsors ) – http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-hr619/show
These 47 Republicans (including Congressmen Mike Pence, Dana Rohrabacher, and Connie Mack) support Honduras, at least in form of this Congressional Resolution sponsored by Connie Mack.
- Rep. Roscoe Bartlett [R, MD-6]
- Rep. Gus Bilirakis [R, FL-9]
- Rep. Roy Blunt [R, MO-7]
- Rep. Mary Bono Mack [R, CA-45]
- Rep. John Boozman [R, AR-3]
- Rep. Paul Broun [R, GA-10]
- Rep. Henry Brown [R, SC-1]
- Rep. Virginia Brown-Waite [R, FL-5]
- Rep. Vern Buchanan [R, FL-13]
- Rep. Dan Burton [R, IN-5]
- Rep. Anh Cao [R, LA-2]
- Rep. Mario Diaz-Balart [R, FL-25]
- Rep. Lincoln Diaz-Balart [R, FL-21]
- Rep. Jeffrey Fortenberry [R, NE-1]
- Rep. Elton Gallegly [R, CA-24]
- Rep. Scott Garrett [R, NJ-5]
- Rep. John Gingrey [R, GA-11]
- Rep. Peter Hoekstra [R, MI-2]
- Rep. Doug Lamborn [R, CO-5]
- Rep. Thomas Latham [R, IA-4]
- Rep. Blaine Luetkemeyer [R, MO-9]
- Rep. Michael McCaul [R, TX-10]
- Rep. Thaddeus McCotter [R, MI-11]
- Rep. Patrick Mchenry [R, NC-10]
- Rep. John Mica [R, FL-7]
- Rep. Candice Miller [R, MI-10]
- Rep. Jeff Miller [R, FL-1]
- Rep. Tim Murphy [R, PA-18]
- Rep. Sue Myrick [R, NC-9]
- Rep. Devin Nunes [R, CA-21]
- Rep. Mike Pence [R, IN-6]
- Rep. Ted Poe [R, TX-2]
- Rep. Bill Posey [R, FL-15]
- Rep. Tom Price [R, GA-6]
- Rep. Adam Putnam [R, FL-12]
- Rep. Dana Rohrabacher [R, CA-46]
- Rep. Thomas Rooney [R, FL-16]
- Rep. Edward Royce [R, CA-40]
- Rep. Aaron Schock [R, IL-18]
- Rep. John Shimkus [R, IL-19]
- Rep. Christopher Smith [R, NJ-4]
- Rep. Lamar Smith [R, TX-21]
- Rep. Clifford Stearns [R, FL-6]
- Rep. Todd Tiahrt [R, KS-4]
- Rep. Zach Wamp [R, TN-3]
- Rep. Addison Wilson [R, SC-2]
Authors note : Rep. Addison Wilson is Congressman Joe Wilson, the most known Republican Congressman over the past several weeks.
All Republicans I must add, these are all of the Honduras supporters that we know of, I suggest you write your Congressman or Senator, demanding to know whether freedom or tyranny is with whom, they pledge their allegiance to. Because, freedom is a precious gift, which must be supported & protected, at all cost.